- Native support for Apple silicon.
- Support for Picture in Picture.
- (macOS Monterey or later) Support for Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking. Requires a Mac with Apple silicon.
- (macOS Big Sur 11.4–11.6.6) Support for Spatial Audio without dynamic head tracking. Requires an Intel-based Mac.
- Opening a video file now automatically opens associated subtitles files. Associated subtitles files are named similarly to the video file and are located either in the same folder or in a subfolder named “Subtitles” or “Subs”.
- Restored windows now also restore any subtitles files that were previously added.
- (macOS Big Sur or later) Added workaround for macOS bug that sometimes caused the cursor to appear even when it was supposed to be hidden.
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused the window to zoom into the video after switching from one video track to another.